Our goal is to provide the highest quality education in an energetic way. We teach all levels of violin from beginners through to advanced. We help students of any age and ability to learn about, play and enjoy music. Each of our fantastic coaches brings their own unique style of coaching and experience to the lesson to help ensure that our students get the best possible violin instruction with all music potential.
- Our coach has a passion for coaching and is always in high demand as tutors.
- We are totally committed to Inspire the next generation of musicians.
- The aim is to provide high-quality violin instruction while children learn life skills such as focus, patience, and communication.
- coaching all ages and abilities from beginners to advanced violin students.
- Offering a high-quality range of styles and levels.
Violin Grade 1 is the first step in Grades. You learn how to play in all four strings of the instrument. You work on intonation and start thinking about quality of sound
- This course is for a beginner
- This structured course will also help a frustrated violin player.
- All ages - I once had a 96 year old man who wanting to take lessons. His goal was to learn 5 songs so he could die a happy man. He did exactly that and died a happy man. So if you are telling yourself you are to old, seriously it is never too late.
- For the people that are saying my fingers are too fat, long or long, believe me I have heard all of that but truly believe anyone can play violin if you are willing to put in the work. It takes time to learn the violin. For most people it doesn’t just happen overnight but when things finally start to click it is really fun.
- For any player looking for a change in their instructor. I do believe it is healthy to try something new. Every instructor is going to teach you something different.
- For anyone saying “I have no rhythm or talent” - “You can learn to do anything if you put your mind to it” - that is what my momma used to say and it still holds true today for everybody.
- For anyone looking to meet new people. Playing the violin is a great way to make new friends. I have met my closest friends playing music. There is a huge community of like-minded people playing music in every part of the world.
- For the beginner - This is a great starting point - you will get the total basics broke down.